T11

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MrMylesG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
Perry Hall, MD
I got my motorized dish all set up, thanks to the great help from PSB, using the SG2100 setting info. Catches all satellites with precision. However, I still cannot find anything from T11. Shows 41% signal and 0% quality. I even did a blind scan and showed no transponders. I wonder if they turned off the NA feed. Only shows one Russian channel now, according to Lyngsat.

I went through the trouble and expense of buying a 1m dish (although the signal grabbing power is super) so I could catch RTN on T11. Well............ actually, it was a good investment. It is pouring down rain here and the signals I am getting from the satellites is phenomenal.

Anyway, any suggestions to the T11 mystery? Thanks.

MrM

MrMylesG said:
I went through the trouble and expense of buying a 1m dish (although the signal grabbing power is super) so I could catch RTN on T11.
Anyway, any suggestions to the T11 mystery? Thanks.

MrM

RTN should still be there, but the satellite is in a slightly inclined orbit. It might be hard to track because of that.

I have been scanning for it the last few days with no results, I have seen the channels there recently, maybe its because this satellite in in an inclined orbit. I will have another scan right now and post if i see anything, well done Mr M.

T11 & Argh!

Hmm, how pray tell, can I tweak the dish with out changing the perfect alignment I have? Oh, the pain. Anyway, that would explain the mystery of the missing T11.

Thanks Guys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts