Taco Bell Chihuahua Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taco Bell aint even considered real Mexican Tacos.. they are Americanized to the fullest.

You want real tacos? Well, they don't come in hard shell/flour tortillas compadres.

519531193_feb5eb479d.jpg

Looks hard to fold & eat w/o causing a mess. But I'd kill to have the chance!

Soft tacos, yes!

You guys prob didnt know that the voice for the commercials was non other then Carlos Mencia ... Yo quiero Taco Bell

Taco Bell aint even considered real Mexican Tacos.. they are Americanized to the fullest.

You want real tacos? Well, they don't come in hard shell/flour tortillas compadres.

And your point? Taco Bell is decent fast food; doesn't really matter if it is "authentic" or Americanized.

And I loved those commercials. I have a taco bell chihuahua stuff animal in my office. If you sqeeze it, it says "yo quiero taco bell." :D

Hmm I guess you have never enjoyed some real Tacos.. when you do you will see my point.. :D

I'd recommend u go to Chipotle's .. they have some there called Barbacoa tacos
:rolleyes:
i frequent chipotle. so what? this is about the dog. and even after eating authentic mexican food i'll still go to taco bell once in awhile. and?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG_LrGPsJB0&feature=related"]YouTube - Viva Gorditas[/ame]

"Authentic" Mexican food can vary widely on the region of the Southwest or even the country... "Tex Mex" is way different than what we have here a scant 150 miles from the border and Northern NM and Colorado Mexican food has more of a Spanish influence and is different than either... I haven't been to California since I was a kid but I imagine it is much different that what we have here...

Most SatelliteGuys realize this fact. Besides, we all know that real Mexican Tacos are made with real Chihuahua.:lick

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist. :eek:

"Authentic" Mexican food can vary widely on the region of the Southwest or even the country... "Tex Mex" is way different than what we have here a scant 150 miles from the border and Northern NM and Colorado Mexican food has more of a Spanish influence and is different than either... I haven't been to California since I was a kid but I imagine it is much different that what we have here...
Absolutely! Personally, the best "authentic" Mexican cuisine I ever had came from the Mojave region; a close very 2nd would be a restaurant we found in Colorado Springs (same quality as when we vacationed in the Gulf of California region); we cannot stand TexMex which we found to be extremely popular when we moved to Dallas. It's all a matter of personal preference.

And your point? Taco Bell is decent fast food;

You wouldn't think that if you lived in Buffalo. You've never had a taco until you've had a Mighty Taco (local fast food chain). Taco Bells are few and far between for that reason.

I don't care for Taco Bell - the food isn't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)