Taco Bell Reveals Its Mystery Beef Ingredients

Thought for sure it was donkey or dog. We haven't seen the Chihuahua from the taco bell commercials in a long time. :D

I wonder which ingredient makes it taste so bad. ;)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The company states on the website that they "do have weird names," but they're all "safe and approved by the FDA." "They're common ingredients also found in food items at your grocery store," the company states.

Oh great! The same crap that goes into all the processed foods (and I use the term food loosely) people are taking home and feeding to their ever-fatter families. If you can't kill it (and without shooting it up and feed it genetically modified feeds and hormones) or gather it directionfrom mother-earth (hopefully not in a genetically modified form) then you shouldn't be eating it very often. Approved by the FDA give me no assurance these foods are healthy and harmless.

I hope no one checks the ingredients of the food they have in their fridge or cabinets at home. You'll find many of these ingredients, and others you can't pronounce, in lots of food.

Most corn in the US is GM, is it not?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

We're already doomed,Monsanto seen to that.Pretty much all seed has been genetically altered in some way.Unless you have heirloom seed that has been passed down from generation to generation,then you are basically eating what Monsanto offers up.It goes right up the food chain.I would say you might be ok eating wild game,but even they get some of the grains and seed from gardens and feeders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts