Tailgater device...any updates?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think they are waiting for the software to be available on the regular 211's not just the 211k as its confusing to many people (and retailers) the difference between a 211 and a 211k.

Makes sense Scott...do you think that will be a prolonged process or something we can see going live/sale in the next 30 days to make opening weekend?

Man, this thing better be out in the next 3 weeks. Football starts Labor Day weekend and we need these right away. At least I need one, I want to bring one to the Iowa game.

thanks Scott...sure hoping this one stays on track as I know fans will be eager to get one of these before Pro/College season starts...please keep us posted with your updates as you get info back on it...thanks!

Latest update I have is it is not scheduled to be released on August 11th for $350 and will only be available from Retailers and online. It will not be sold by calling DISH or the DISH Network call centers.

For those who don't have a 211k you can get one and the Tailgater for $499 as a package.

The tailgater is not covered under the DISH Protection Plan (or whatever its called today) and there is a 30 day return policy on the unit.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Latest update I have is it is not scheduled to be released on August 11th for $350 and will only be available from Retailers and online. It will not be sold by calling DISH or the DISH Network call centers.

For those who don't have a 211k you can get one and the Tailgater for $499 as a package.

The tailgater is not covered under the DISH Protection Plan (or whatever its called today) and there is a 30 day return policy on the unit.

Scott
Do you know if you need to purchase additional programming? Or can you add it to a current account?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)