Tailgater device...any updates?

I think they are waiting for the software to be available on the regular 211's not just the 211k as its confusing to many people (and retailers) the difference between a 211 and a 211k.

Makes sense Scott...do you think that will be a prolonged process or something we can see going live/sale in the next 30 days to make opening weekend?

Man, this thing better be out in the next 3 weeks. Football starts Labor Day weekend and we need these right away. At least I need one, I want to bring one to the Iowa game.

thanks Scott...sure hoping this one stays on track as I know fans will be eager to get one of these before Pro/College season starts...please keep us posted with your updates as you get info back on it...thanks!

Latest update I have is it is not scheduled to be released on August 11th for $350 and will only be available from Retailers and online. It will not be sold by calling DISH or the DISH Network call centers.

For those who don't have a 211k you can get one and the Tailgater for $499 as a package.

The tailgater is not covered under the DISH Protection Plan (or whatever its called today) and there is a 30 day return policy on the unit.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Latest update I have is it is not scheduled to be released on August 11th for $350 and will only be available from Retailers and online. It will not be sold by calling DISH or the DISH Network call centers.

For those who don't have a 211k you can get one and the Tailgater for $499 as a package.

The tailgater is not covered under the DISH Protection Plan (or whatever its called today) and there is a 30 day return policy on the unit.

Scott
Do you know if you need to purchase additional programming? Or can you add it to a current account?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)