TAILGATER RESETS EVERY MORNING,AM NOT SURE WHY THIS HAPPENS

Beagle

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 5, 2005
I have sold 3 tailgaters so far with great results,how ever i have a customer who recently purchased a tailgater for there rv.they tell me that every morning when they first turn thier tv and 211k reciver their tailgater completly resets it self and reaquires the 119,110 and 129 satellites.it completly starts over every morning,which takes about 15 minutes,yhis does not sound normal.i asked them arr they cutting the power of to their receiver,they said no,they simply shut it off with the remote control.has any one else experienced this same problem with a tailgater ? or have any idea what is happening,remember this only happens first thing in the morning it runs just fine for the rest of the day. thanks in advance for your help.

My initial guess was that the 211k was losing power as well. It could be that the nightly updates are disrupting the satellite connection, but I haven't heard of this problem before. I would have the customer change the nightly update time to sometime midday so that they can see if it does indeed require a rescan after

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)