Tailgater

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Tailgater does all the pointing automatically once you tell it what state you're in. The VuCube 1000 has to told what service you have and be manually pointed with a remote.

You should be able to use a longer cable, up to 100 ft., correct me if I'm wrong.

The western arc sats are 110, 119 and 129 degrees which are SW.

The VuCube 1000 is pretty easy to set up but the Tailgater is EXTREMELY simple. Requires very little thinking or tech skill. You just have to get the cables connected correctly.

couple of tailgater questions: Is there any difference between the the tailgater an Vucube 1000 besides the DISH only requirements? and can you use a longer cable run than the 50ft included? where can I find the Western Arc sats location, I am in SE Michigan and DISH at my house is pointed South East
You should be able to point to the Western Arc satellites just fine considering that most Dish subs in SE Mich (including myself) have the Western Arc setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)