Tailgater

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
and then we have the Winegard Pathway X2 that Scott reviewed a few weeks back. If I had to get another, that's the way I'd go....

Received new Tailgater and it launced right into setup when I turned on the 211k. So, I guess the old one just decided to quit working while it was in storage for 6 months? Same thing happend to my first one.. I see in the new paper work that came with the Tailgater that they want you to hook up the Tailgater every few months to keep things moving. Maybe that is the problem. The did improve the locking feature on the Tailgater so will be harder for someone to steal..

Thanks for the input...

Received new Tailgater and it launced right into setup when I turned on the 211k. So, I guess the old one just decided to quit working while it was in storage for 6 months? Same thing happend to my first one.. I see in the new paper work that came with the Tailgater that they want you to hook up the Tailgater every few months to keep things moving. Maybe that is the problem. The did improve the locking feature on the Tailgater so will be harder for someone to steal..

Thanks for the input...
Not a bad idea to hook up once a month or so imho...

You're right. I was thinking of their new dish (I guess that is called the x2) that works on either eastern or western arcs.

Perhaps if we take the RV on the road again one day, I'll get an X2. More flexibility in LoS.

Now the upcoming x1 can be permanently mounted to you RV. But that one is western arc only.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Don't want to permanently mount. Too many LoS concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts