Tailgater3/Lexington HD Locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jlambert-22

Original poster
Oct 1, 2009
Owensboro KY
I just got a Tailgater 3, and a 211z. I am pulling 110,119, &129. For some reason Lexington Ky Locals in SD. I have called dish 3 times and the all say the Lex locals are in HD on 129 and I should be getting them.

Any ideas what I can do?

Lexington KY HD Locals are on 61.5, the EA. Your Tailgater can't receive them.

That is why I have a tripod with changable LNBF heads so I can get the EA when I am in the East.

Lexington Markets

Get a dome dish that can do the EA or get a tripod DPP 1000.2 with EA LNBF or OTA.

This is where the low cost of the Tailgater is expensive.

According to The List it looks like all of the HD local markets in KY are on the EA. As you have found the WA dish you have only receives the SD versions.

Are you referring to the "permanently attached" part? I suppose a Tailgater could be permanently attached to an RV, if you really wanted to.

That's what I was referring to. I've got a Tailgater mounted on my RV, using the plate which was built and sold for that purpose, but I wouldn't consider it permanent. I doubt DISH will send anyone out to verify though. :)

That's what I was referring to. I've got a Tailgater mounted on my RV, using the plate which was built and sold for that purpose, but I wouldn't consider it permanent. I doubt DISH will send anyone out to verify though. :)
I doubt so, too, considering that Dish is selling portable dishes on the same page where they advertise for the distant network service. ;)

I don't think DNS will carry the games jlambert-22 wants to watch.
It depends on whether they are nationally televised or not. I guess the question is: Is it more important to jlambert-22 to get HD feeds, or to get the local feeds? It sounds like he can't do both with the dish he already has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)