taking to time to say something nice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goldengoose

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2006
Easier to complain than compliment so I thought I'd make an effort.

I had to call and cancel my parents dish contract because my father had passed away suddenly and my mom had to move into assisted location.

Dish waived the early termination fee. My folks had just started a 2 year contract and had only paid for about 4 months after getting new equipment.

Dish volunteered the waiver with no pressure from me- I appreciate their understanding and flexibility.

Easier to complain than compliment so I thought I'd make an effort.

I had to call and cancel my parents dish contract because my father had passed away suddenly and my mom had to move into assisted location.

Dish waived the early termination fee. My folks had just started a 2 year contract and had only paid for about 4 months after getting new equipment.

Dish volunteered the waiver with no pressure from me- I appreciate their understanding and flexibility.
There usually really good about working with peoples situations. they know that holding you to the fee might get them 200 bucks right now but odds are high youll never go back with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts