Talk me out of switching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero327

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2006
The Emerald City
From Colgate to Crest. I find that Colgate gives me a brighter smile on Tuesdays. :D

If you need people to make decisions for you, then have yourself admitted. Don't post about it. People like me love making fun of sheep.

Well, I've been a Crest user all my life - one of their most loyal customers. I called them the other day to ask about any new flavors, but the person on the other end of the phone claimed she didn't have any information. I asked for a supervisor and informed him that I was thinking about switching. He referred me to the retention department and they offered to throw in mouthwash for three months at no charge. I took him up on it, but I guarantee you that if they don't have any new flavors at the end of those three months, I'm switching!

Well, I've been a Crest user all my life - one of their most loyal customers. I called them the other day to ask about any new flavors, but the person on the other end of the phone claimed she didn't have any information. I asked for a supervisor and informed him that I was thinking about switching. He referred me to the retention department and they offered to throw in mouthwash for three months at no charge. I took him up on it, but I guarantee you that if they don't have any new flavors at the end of those three months, I'm switching!
This actually made me laugh hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)