Tapatalk issue?

I posted here because I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else.

The problem was diagnosed and just waiting on the maintainer to fix. It's just the plugin for the forum software used here (fine with other forum software).

None of the rest of this is helpful to fixing the problem.

I'm not trying to convince you to use tapatalk. Please stop trying to convince me not too.

I posted here because I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else.

The problem was diagnosed and just waiting on the maintainer to fix. It's just the plugin for the forum software used here (fine with other forum software).

None of the rest of this is helpful to fixing the problem.

I'm not trying to convince you to use tapatalk. Please stop trying to convince me not too.
STDog don't want to convince you, just trying to help. I am learning things from your post.

Reactions: TheKrell
STDog don't want to convince you, just trying to help. I am learning things from your post.
Well I used PC browser for years before I had a smartphone. And as I got involved with more forums it got harder to remember to check every one.

When I got a smartphone I tried the forum apps, but it was a mess with different interfaces and functionality. Tapatalk solved that.

Around the same time my work computers started blocking forums, so I used my phone and TT to keep up throughout the day. A few minutes every 2 hours beats and hour after work catching up.

One forum dropped TT support and I seldom visit there anymore. Just too much going on to keep up.

Well I used PC browser for years before I had a smartphone. And as I got involved with more forums it got harder to remember to check every one.

When I got a smartphone I tried the forum apps, but it was a mess with different interfaces and functionality. Tapatalk solved that.

Around the same time my work computers started blocking forums, so I used my phone and TT to keep up throughout the day. A few minutes every 2 hours beats and hour after work catching up.

One forum dropped TT support and I seldom visit there anymore. Just too much going on to keep up.
Understand. Maybe Tapatalk and SatGuys will be solid someday.

Understand. Maybe Tapatalk and SatGuys will be solid someday.
It's up to the plugin maintainer. Not even the Tapatalk developers.

And SatGuys can't really for anything but wait for updates and then install them.

Each forum software/version (XenForo, SMF, phpBB, etc) needs a different plugin to interface properly.

The plugin maintainers update the plugins for changes in the forum software smd tapatalk.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Well this is new, or I just didn't notice it.

TT thinks I posted this morning.
But it takes me to a post from 2016.

Shame the plugin maintainers aren't being public about their work, or even acknowledging the issue.

Screenshot_20211102-230912.jpg
Screenshot_20211102-230937.jpg