TBN DCII Mux

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
yeeesh that page is outdated

G5 analog?
Dish 148?

neither is right....

I dont know if its possible to get those on 121...but on 125 there is the whole mux + TBN HD in DVB...nice and strong signal

yeeesh that page is outdated

G5 analog?
Dish 148?

neither is right....

I dont know if its possible to get those on 121...but on 125 there is the whole mux + TBN HD in DVB...nice and strong signal
I thought so...I've got them on 125 perfect on the 9200, I was just curious if Smile of a Child, and JCTV were on the 4DTV too, since my kids have a much easier time with the 920, than letting them attempt to find it on my FTA system. Thanks, Ice!

I don't think the ones that are DCII is in a format for the 4dtv to receive. I think its a megapipe combo mode signal which the 4dtv can not receive.

I don't think the ones that are DCII is in a format for the 4dtv to receive. I think its a megapipe combo mode signal which the 4dtv can not receive.
Then it seems odd for them to be listed on the "Watch Us" page, if a special box other than a 4DTV is needed.:rolleyes: -If the signals are actually there, I might try it with my DSR-4200.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)