Tbs Hd Is Live!

C

cane99

Sep 13, 2006
I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with TBS HD?, I get an error message that the signal has been lost for channel 139 Sat 129 Transponder 6. This is the only channel that I have been having issues with. If anyone can give me some pointers on how to fix this it would be appreciated.

twd3lr

twd3lr

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Feb 15, 2006
Benton, AR
I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with TBS HD?, I get an error message that the signal has been lost for channel 139 Sat 129 Transponder 6. This is the only channel that I have been having issues with. If anyone can give me some pointers on how to fix this it would be appreciated.

Me too! I started a thread about this, but unfortunately doing a check switch isn't doing the trick for me:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-hd-discussions/110061-problems-tbs-hd.html

S

Sapient

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 14, 2004
Wait a minute. Yesterday all the E* fans said this channel was worthless? :haha

It is (at least to me). I really hope this is not going to prevent a better HD channel from being acquired by E*.

G

GameOn

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 3, 2007
DFW
I too am having issues in the DFW area. Reset, unplugged, and re-booted to no avail. I did talk to Dish yesterday about something esle and the CSR indicated the long term 9xxx channel will be 9499, not that that would solve the issue.