Tbs Hd Is Live!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I was surprised to see it on when I got home. It is listed on channel 542 and then mapped to 139. I would guess this is only for the baseball games. If it wasnt' I would expect it to be in the 9400+ range.

Shawn

Yeah!

It will be good to see my Red Sox in HD tonight. How long does TBS have the playoffs? Is it just for the Division Series?

Yeah, I got home and my brother-in-law, who is visiting, had the TBS SD feed on. I saw this feed and promptly changed the channel. I live in a no-SD world whenever possible. :D

It will be good to see my Red Sox in HD tonight. How long does TBS have the playoffs? Is it just for the Division Series?

They have the AL and NL Division series, then the NL Championship Series. The ALCS and World Series will be on FOX. I heard that next season they may get a national game every week (Other than the braves)...Thanks Dish for listening!

I'm happy for all the baseball fans........and a little sad for the HD fans. After the baseball playoffs are over everyone will focus on the next "Must have" HD channel, but Dish has now committed very valuable bandwidth to a channel that will offer almost no original HD programming and will use the same "Stretch-o-rama" as the equally regretable TNT-HD.

I think TBS will add more HD programming as we go along. The MLB playoffs was their big jump into the pool, now they can focus on other things. Raymond will look good in HD

They have the AL and NL Division series, then the NL Championship Series. The ALCS and World Series will be on FOX. I heard that next season they may get a national game every week (Other than the braves)...Thanks Dish for listening!

You're correct. Next season they will have a non-exclusive Sunday afternoon game. TBS will no longer have the Braves on, unless they show up on a Sunday national game.

All Brave games will now be on the usual RSN outlets for the Braves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts