Team Summit 2005

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As you might have noticed on our homepage, once again SatelliteGuys.US will be reporting LIVE from Dish Networks Team Summit in Nashville!

We are working hard behind the scenes to bring you our best coverage ever!

It seems as though Dish Network does not want SatelliteGuys reporting from the show? Why is this, what is Dish trying to hide? I don't know but I suggest if you want to know why to email or call Steve Caulk. steve.caulk@echostar.com (w) 303-723-2010; (c) 720-839-3194; (f) 303-723-1046

I am happy to announce that SatelliteGuys will have a group of reporters attending this years show for even better coverage then last years!

Stay Tuned!

What do you mean doesn't want. you mean they wont let you in or something? How can they stop you if you go as a retailer for claude or something...

Gee I'm shocked. NOT :rolleyes:

Scott (and Satellite Guys) have become "Mike Wallace" to E* executives. ;) :D

NightRyder

I guess the truth hurts for Dish. :)

I hear some big news is due out soon and part of it may involve Michael Schwimmer.

Interesting times we live in folks. ;)

No I am not going, i am getting ready for the Satellite Expo show. (I get to hire the SatelliteGuys Girls) :D

We have a group of people that will be reporting for us, and I am not even sure if these folks all know each other. :)

BTW BFG, it appears your are doing double duty, your listed as a staff member twice. :) I will need to figure out whats going on there.

hehe, ypu lol I noticed that also. It seems everyone who mods multiple forums has 2 staff icons. I noticed bcsheilds had one and also rang

Scott Greczkowski said:
I guess the truth hurts for Dish. :)

I hear some big news is due out soon and part of it may involve Michael Schwimmer.
Michael? You sure it's not David Schwimmer, and his being the new face of DISH advertising ala Catherine Zeta Jones. ;)

BTW I am being told by seperate sources that Dish will not be showing any new equipment at the show, instead they will discuss new equipment at one of the assemblys.

I know they were supposed to show a new Dish which points at 110, 119 and 129 but it does not even sound like they are showing that now.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I know they were supposed to show a new Dish which points at 110, 119 and 129 but it does not even sound like they are showing that now.
What's at the 129 orbital slot. Never heard of that one for dishnetwork.

Scott Greczkowski said:
BTW I am being told by seperate sources that Dish will not be showing any new equipment at the show, instead they will discuss new equipment at one of the assemblys.

Wasn't it at Team Summit last year that you got the first pics of the 942? Does this mean they don't even have an empty MPEG4 box to show?

MPEG4 has just gone into testing. The units will be based on the 322/522 code. The MPEG4 boxes will probably look exactly like a 522 or 942.

I believe Team Summit is where we first saw the 942.

I wonder if they are NOT going to show anything becuase they want NDAs on everything shown, and there worried it will leak out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts