Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys in association with Dish Network are proud to present the 3rd Annual Dish Network Meet & Greet!

Those who have attended these special private events in the past know what a special time they are!

At the Dish Network Meet and Greet you can meet some of the management from Dish Network who want to hear your thoughts and comments on the Dish Network satellite service!

In addition you might even get to see some of the latest Dish Network technology including upcoming award winning Dish ViP 922s Slingloaded HD DVR!

We only have room for 15 SatelliteGuys members to this special event. ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN MAKE IT.

You must have been a SatelliteGuys member on or before May 1st, 2009. All members attending this event may have to pass through a security screening before entering the Meet and Greet.

STILL CAMERAS ARE PERMITTED, HOWEVER NO AUDIO OR VIDEO TAPING OF THIS EVENT IS ALLOWED.

We have allowed our supporting members the ability to sign up for this event first, however we still have slots available which we are opining up the extra slots which wee not taken to members who have joined SatelliteGuys on or before May 1st, 2009.

The following Members have signed up... (If you are on the list and can't make it please let me know so I can open up your slot to another.)

1) YAZ96
2) DJ ROB
3) kc0zhq
4) RDINKEL
5) legatebroke
6) Happy
7) Pendragon
8) CU2000
9) Bobabird
10) Phil T
11) Claude Greiner
12) anonymouse99
13) Chuck Updike

Don't miss this chance to meet the folks from Dish Network who want to meet with YOU! You may never get a chance like this again! :)

Last edited:
BTW this event is THIS SATURDAY at the Denver Convention Center, in Denver Colorado.

Start time is 11AM Sharp!

I hope to meet you in Denver!

Charles if I didn't have a single king size bed I would tell you that you could bunk with me.

I don't think I am doing anything on Friday evening so if anyone has any ideas let me know. ;)

The meet and greet will last anywhere from 2 to 3 hours. And I normally take the members out for a drink and some appetizers after its all done. :)

I will be PMing everyone the information sometime on Friday. I will try to get to it asap as the big news will be breaking early in the morning here and I have to be there for it. :)

Look forward to meeting most of you for the first time and looking forward to meeting a few old friends again as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)