Team Summit Photos

It looks like that is a combiner so the range for TV2 remote is extended or possibley they are doing TV2 Ir and using coax as the Ir sender.

Combiner or splitter, same thing really, just a matter of which direction the signal is flowing. It is still backwards. You can't push a signal from one OUT port to another OUT port. Most splitters/combiners have upwards of 35db RF isolation from OUT to OUT.

Noticed the same lack of reporting. Charlie probably told him to only report the "stuff" that makes customers happy..........like new hardware, not new HD "coming soon". Could be he talked Leslie into a personal tour of the tech booth????? She could give him some valuable inside info. Lucky dog.

I went to last years event it was a few hours. Takes a while for the Q&A discussions and then the booth tour where you have 30 people all asking questions about all the stuff. In a couple hours we should start to hear reports.

I went to last years event it was a few hours. Takes a while for the Q&A discussions and then the booth tour where you have 30 people all asking questions about all the stuff. In a couple hours we should start to hear reports.

I know the scoop now.

Everyone is standing in line to have their picture taken with Leslie.:D

Noticed the same lack of reporting. Charlie probably told him to only report the "stuff" that makes customers happy..........like new hardware, not new HD "coming soon". Could be he talked Leslie into a personal tour of the tech booth????? She could give him some valuable inside info. Lucky dog.

I'll bet Charlie doesn't want to hear any VOOM questions either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)