Tech visit gone wrong!

I'm still with Dish after DirecTV pulled a similar issue when I was pissed of over DVR fees and was ready to walk. Scheduled with DirecTV and 2 hours past their window, i get a call, they don't have any receivers on their truck, would I like to reschedule. I took the day off for that install so I told them to skip it, I'll cancel with them due to their inability to properly communicate with prospective customers, I would hate to see how bad it gets once I was a customer. They didn't care. Thus I still have Dish.

I have cable for internet now because Frontier couldn't communicate with me either during a move, and it would take them a week to get out and fix it. Called the cable company, and 2 hours later they were out and I was up.

Dish needs to raise the bar for those that operate under their name, but don't expect something for nothing. Support these people while you push them to do better.

I stayed after getting a discount and a refund on parts of my service and order. I was finally able to get the dish pointed with the use of an iphone dish pointer app so we are back watching tv again.

Directv does not carry the Minot, ND local CBS like dish does. This was the main reason i was not keen on jumping ship just yet. Plus the tower is 74 miles from my house making OTA nearly impossiable to pick it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)