"Technical Chats" useless - want me to "wait while they talk to engineering"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
BTW - I really do appreciate all of you who are trying to help - or at least are listening to my frustrations. Those who come here looking for ways to help and share their knowledge are the real backbone of SatelliteGuys. The others - well..... nuf said. Thank you all :)

Last edited:
It sure does sound the box is on the skids. With all the people on this board with H3's and the u500 update it's hard to believe this is an engineering problem and nobody else is saying anything about it.

Reactions: charlesrshell
It sure does sound the box is on the skids. With all the people on this board with H3's and the u500 update it's hard to believe this is an engineering problem and nobody else is saying anything about it.
Well, that's kind of my thought, but what do I know? LOL..... maybe I haven't gotten to the "right" tech yet. I really am at a loss for what else to do here.

Well, that's kind of my thought, but what do I know? LOL..... maybe I haven't gotten to the "right" tech yet. I really am at a loss for what else to do here.

Get on the phone with dish, tell them you need to RA the h3. You had a private installer check everything and the rest of the system checks out fine. Try this # 8666883274

Reactions: xfoneguy
1 last thing to try go back to diagnostics-tools-reset hopper- just set in your chair and reset it like 10 times in a row-between resets make sure you got live tv between resets.

I only see "Resets, Internal" and mine is "2". There are "29" on the Joey though.....
I'm probably not explaining something correctly: There is first a list of "Notifications" (there is a list of 10 items there) and then "Resets" (4 items)........The list of "Notifications" shows 5 across from "Signal" and 5 for "Authorization". The Resets show 3 for "Power", 3 for "Front Panel" and 26 now for "Internal" on the Hopper. My Joey shows 2 "Signal" Notifications and 14 Internal "Resets". I'm not sure what all this means, but the 26 "Internal Resets" are what the system does itself maybe?

I'm probably not explaining something correctly
We're looking at the same screen. For notification authorizations, mine says "0" for the Hopper and Joey. Down the list, under resets, mine shows "0" for power and front panel and "1" for internal. It still shows "29" for the Joey. Not sure why the number decreased from 2 to 1.

Reactions: xfoneguy
We're looking at the same screen. For notification authorizations, mine says "0" for the Hopper and Joey. Down the list, under resets, mine shows "0" for power and front panel and "1" for internal. It still shows "29" for the Joey. Not sure why the number decreased from 2 to 1.
any idea why so many internal resets? I had 26 on the Hopper - seems to be holding now, for whatever reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts