Technotrend TT-connect S2-3600

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wlong1136

Original poster
Apr 30, 2007
This box I bought is supposed to plug into my LBN coax and by selecting the the proper satellite, search and find all DVB transmissions. I've hiiked it p to both my BOD ku and my MPEG2 antenna and receive no signal. My ku on the 4DTV works when hooked back up as does the Pansat 2400A. Anyone out there in this never never land have one that works? If it does with a system like mine how did you get it to work? I have a 9' C/Ku and a MPEG2 ku separate system.

It's USB and everything on the CD seems to be in German and their support's reply had no bearing on my question. I've chose a good DVB Satellite, G5, Frequency is correct, polarity's correct and Symbol reat is correct still no picture. (No signal)

I have the Technotrend TT-connect S2-3600. It works fine with the BDA drivers.

Have you installed the BDA driver?

Are you using TT Media Center?

G5 (Galaxy 14) doesn't have much FTA on it. Just about everything is encrypted. You should be able to receive the TBN mux 3720 H 26667.

TT Media Center won't find all DVB and DVB-S2 signals on a satellite. It will only search for signals that are listed in it's satellite transponder ini files.

It's USB and everything on the CD seems to be in German and their support's reply had no bearing on my question. I've chose a good DVB Satellite, G5, Frequency is correct, polarity's correct and Symbol reat is correct still no picture. (No signal)

If you don't get any help somewhere else, i can translate it for you from german to english ( if it's not too much text :D).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)