Tele-Satellite magazine NEW June

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jayelem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Chicago suburbs.
For anyone who has ever wondered what the magazine is about, please click on this link.

http://www.tele-satellite.net/magazine/TELE-satellite-0607-eng.pdf

This month TS has the whole magazine on PDF showing quite a bit of the current magazines articles, advertisements and even a screenshot of the activation code necessary for the SATCO DX program from their site.

An article of interest is on C-band with 1.8 meter dish. and a FTA HD receiver from Humax.

I would definitely recommend that anyone interested in the Satco DX program copy the activation numbers from this PDF link , better yet here is the code.

A8GE6AEG9EAD18911G882D672118EGF9

cut n paste the above to the bottom link.

Download SatcoDX Software here: www.TELE-satellite.com/cd/0608/eng

Here's a neat screenshot of a Dish City in Iran.

You can subscribe to the magazine thru Sadoun.

Attachments

• Iran dish.jpg
    Iran dish.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 325
Nice picture, I wonder if they need a licensed installer over there?

Maybe not ;)

The article on Iran was very interesting...Its kind of funny looking at all those dishes that to realize that it is illegal for an individual to own a satellite dish. Also found it funny that most of receivers are no name and that the majority are stealing progaming.

jayelem said:
I would definitely recommend that anyone interested in the Satco DX program copy the activation numbers from this PDF link.

BTW, the software activation code is only for the individual subscriber and should not be shared with others. That is my understanding.

If anyone is interested in subscribing to the magazine, click here.

This is an excellent magazine I subscribe myself. However I am looking for the C Band MicroBud article that was published in March or April. If anyone has it I would love to read it. :)

Sadoun said:
BTW, the software activation code is only for the individual subscriber and should not be shared with others. That is my understanding.

If anyone is interested in subscribing to the magazine, click here.
That's my understanding as well, however the PDF which they are currently making available to all, has the code on page 3.

I would agree with above, besides its in print, its like going to a library and getting the code there, besides I have not found the information given in their software to be that accurate anyways (Lyngsat is much more complete).

I do thank the Tele-Satellite folks for giving folks a look at this most excellent magazine, my feeling is if your not a subscriber your not a true satellite junkie. :)

To order please CLICK HERE!

Scott Greczkowski said:
This is an excellent magazine I subscribe myself. However I am looking for the C Band MicroBud article that was published in March or April. If anyone has it I would love to read it. :)

It is on page 58-59 of the 02-03 issue but there is only about a page of text the rest is just pictures of the dish motor lnbf etc.. It's an intersting article but I was a bit disapointed in it, especially since it was on the cover. There is probably more information here about the subject! I still think its a great magazine however and look forward to getting it every other month.

Tele-Satellite as pdf

I was a subscriber to Tele-Satellite. Until a year ago. Then the Doc left and the magazine went down the drain. Written today by amateurs.
Living in Belgium, I checked now the Dutch issue. Just 54 pages. Then I checked the original German issue. Again 54 pages. Sadoun claims the magazine comes with 116 + pages, which is clearly not reality. Just to use a friendly term.
Now the magazine is available free of charge as PDF. Subscribers paid the money for nothing.
At the most important satellite fair in Europe, word travelled around that the publisher is broke.

Lucienne said:
Just 54 pages. Then I checked the original German issue. Again 54 pages. Sadoun claims the magazine comes with 116 + pages, which is clearly not reality.

Thanks for pointing this out, we will correct the number of pages on the website. The 116+ pages desciption came from the magazine when we first started selling it.

I personally like the magazine, but it could use some more articles.

Additional topics of interest may be:
  • DIY & How To section
  • What's on satellite?
  • Satellite Industry News?

Last edited:
I would like to see more american news, and in addition I would love to see some of those receivers shown here in the USA. :D

I read the review on the Pansat 6000 and it was pretty brief and really didnt say much (other than it takes forever to blind scan which is a fact).

But I was in AWE of the different stuff in there that we don't have on this side of the globe (which gave me the idea for this week Frdiay Fun poll)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I would like to see more american news, and in addition I would love to see some of those receivers shown here in the USA. :D

Last night we c ould see here in Europe a DrDishTV-Special via the Astra-satellite. A member of the team announced the introduction of a new magazine for the U.S. market. Produced and printed in the U.S. As far as i understood, it should come at the same time DrDishTV starts broadcasting to the U.S. on February 1th, 2007. If you like, I will try ti get some more information.
Lucienne

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)