TELEUISA Tij on SatMex 5 KU???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok, I was able to do a manual scan with these settings (11977 H 1562) but I have low signal (65) and NO quality, but I have a picture with no audio. What the heck is going on?:confused:

These are my settings:

116.8 Satmex 5

Freq. 119777 Mhz

LNB Type: Universal

LNB Freq. 9750

Leg SW: Off

comes in fine here, SQ=68%.
shouldn't your lnb config be standard/10750mhz?

I dont know.......:confused: My receiver doesnt have a "standard" setting, only a single, ocs-dp, and universal setting. Ill try the single along with the freq. you mentioned and see what happens... Thanks!:up

What LNB are you using?

Judging by your avatar it looks like either a BCS621-2 LNBF or a BCS-421 (a C band only LNBF), which in this case would be a Ku lineal universal, so, universal or 10600 it's right.

If it's a lineal LNB then check if you can input the frequency of the LNB by hand, if so, then by all means select single and 10750 with the 22kHz switch turned OFF.

Oh, by the way, if it is indeed a universal LNB make sure to select 22kHz switch to ON inside the LNB setup menu.

Cheers!

Mike

I have two seperate dishes, and the one Im working with is my KU dish which has a GEOsat PRO BULLET LNB mounted on a GEOsat Pro 90cm offset dish.

The wierd thing is that the channel is coming in and is viewable, but I have 0% quality and 56% signal.

So is my LNB Single or UNIVERSAL? and does 22k have to be turned on? Its hooked up to a 4x diseq switch. Thanks Mike, and everyone:)

Also, on what Freq. and SR are you guys getting Tijuana?

GEOsatPro Bullet is a standard LNB so you don't need the switch turned on. If it was a universal then yep, it would need to be turned on.

I've had that happen where no Q is displayed but picture still comes in, but beats me on what's the cause of it.

I get the Tijuana channel at 11977 with an SR of 1562, also there's a 'mosaic' with 4 channels but it's very hard to scan it (11980 with the same SR), Canal 12 is its name and in their website they have the schedule two weeks in advance, altough the writing it's very tiny and since it's a screenshot of a worksheet, it's hardly readable if you don't speak spanish fluently... there are words that are confusing even for me and spanish is my native language LOL.

Even if they aren't broadcasting the two weekly baseball games Televisa has, it seems they're gonna have again this year two NFL games every sunday and the Monday Night Game (and of course the MLB championship series and the World Series).

Cheers!

Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)