Tell Directv to add FOX SOCCER CHANNEL HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrsdrgn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
In January FOX SOCCER CHANNEL wil start transmitting in HD. I don't know who will carry it but I hope D* will. Please call them and tell them that you want this channel added.

In January FOX SOCCER CHANNEL wil start transmitting in HD. I don't know who will carry it but I hope D* will. Please call them and tell them that you want this channel added.

I'll bet FSC HD will be in the next HD group to be added. They already carry all the Champions League & Europa League matches in HD on the UEFA channels. I love the EPL but I can't stand watching the horrible SD productions they have on FSC right now, I'll watch matches on ESPN 2 but hardly every on FSC until they add HD.

I don't want any new soccer channels either.
:rolleyes:

I don't think calling DIRECTV to request it would do any good, it's actually kinda funny that you think it would. :haha

I already made the call. I would watch FSC more but it looks like crap on my 37" Vizio in SD. I tune in to many of the games run on Espn.

Already sent my regards to Directv. The HD part goes live on Jan 1st, and I hope Directv picks it up ASAP.

Bah we have enough sports channels for now. I want things like BBC HD before they waste more bandwidth on sports.

I too do not care to have this channel, but channel adds are not determined what I or anyone of us individuals would prefer. They are added based on other factors. If enough people want it, then they should add it. I just don't see this channel as a very popular one here in the US.

The only reason I pay for the Directv sports package is Fox Soccer Channel. Picking it up in HD should be a no-brainer.

I can only help and not hurt to make a sports package more appealing, as long as they do not raise the price of the package or prevent/eliminate other channels as a result

Look at the channel ratings and you'll see why it hasn't been considered a top candidate.
Adding soccer to the wide variety of other sports available on HD may not be a top priority, but it should still happen.

Heh

It's funny that a few on here bang on about Directv being the SPORTS leader but then dismiss any thought of adding a HD footie (soccer) channel.

Jog on.

Heh

It's funny that a few on here bang on about Directv being the SPORTS leader but then dismiss any thought of adding a HD footie (soccer) channel.

Jog on.
That is because Soccer is not a sport. :D:p

j/k

BTW, if you notice I said it should be added if it does make the sports package more enticing and it does not cost other potential channels from being added

*IF* they first add another 6 to 10 national non-sports HD channels, then go ahead and add your soccer HD channel.

Those of us who have seen HD bandwidth sucked up by RSNs, Sports subscription packages, and HD PPVs, are presently unsympathetic to fans of additional HD sports channels.

*IF* they first add another 6 to 10 national non-sports HD channels, then go ahead and add your soccer HD channel.

Those of us who have seen HD bandwidth sucked up by RSNs, Sports subscription packages, and HD PPVs, are presently unsympathetic to fans of additional HD sports channels.
We all have our priorities. I would be happy to trade any number of the above mentioned band-width hogs for soccer in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts