Tell me about the Sports pack

I wonder if Big 10 Network will ever be available to all customers?

For instance, UVerse and Comcast here in Houston offer it full-time. Kinda crazy if you ask me that Dish only offers this in Big 10 territory.

I'm a Coog thru and thru, but I like my fill of Iowa, Michigan, Ohio St. during football season.

What gives?

I wonder if Big 10 Network will ever be available to all customers?

For instance, UVerse and Comcast here in Houston offer it full-time. Kinda crazy if you ask me that Dish only offers this in Big 10 territory.

I'm a Coog thru and thru, but I like my fill of Iowa, Michigan, Ohio St. during football season.

What gives?

That is the agreement Dish made with Big10. Cheap Charlie did it that way. Only make it available to a few folks who are in Big10 territory
Directv made it available to everyone

Hey Ice,

Do you know if the Brewers are blacked out for Rochester/Austin/Mason City? Don't care about bouncy ball.

.....and yes, that does suck about not being about to watch the Sioux on E*.

Jason

Hey Ice,

Do you know if the Brewers are blacked out for Rochester/Austin/Mason City? Don't care about bouncy ball.

I hate to say it but Dish and Direct have different rules on what areas they paid to show games in the crossmarkets where more than one team claims an area.

Examples
Duluth gives you both Twins and Brewers on D*, E* is just the Twins...Superior shows just Brewers on both
I typed in a Rochester addy (55901) on the D* RSN lookup and it says both are there (no blackouts)....but Dish is different from what I've seen

.....and yes, that does suck about not being about to watch the Sioux on E*.

I dont watch it via Directv. Been watching them via free to air for 5 years now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)