Temporary relocation to Pasadena - what cardinal direction(s)

JohnTomFerg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
Huntsville, AL
The wife is out in Pasadena at this time looking at apartments for her temporary work assignment (6-9 mos). I plan on going out and joining her sometime next month. I need to know what cardinal direction facing apartment I need to be able to point to the sats (NW, etc). Thanks in advance. This is ViP622 for your consideration.

The wife is out in Pasadena at this time looking at apartments for her temporary work assignment (6-9 mos). I plan on going out and joining her sometime next month. I need to know what cardinal direction facing apartment I need to be able to point to the sats (NW, etc). Thanks in advance. This is ViP622 for your consideration.

You need a clear view of the Southern sky.:)

What sats you getting now ? How many of them you want to see over there ?
You'll in violation of the agreement with Dish btw.
Generally answering - you'll need south LOS.

I know this may be off topic, but Pasadena is one of my favorite cities in the LA area. Whereabouts will you be moving from and had you ever been to the "Crown City". The restaurants are great; I have some recommendations. And do ride the Gold Line to the more charming and upscale neighboring city of South Pasadena.

I know this may be off topic, but Pasadena is one of my favorite cities in the LA area. Whereabouts will you be moving from and had you ever been to the "Crown City". The restaurants are great; I have some recommendations. And do ride the Gold Line to the more charming and upscale neighboring city of South Pasadena.

Unknown at this time. She's stretching her legs a bit already going to various place in california while she is out there. Thanks for caring.

Tribune Media Services ...........

Health & Human Services To Launch Today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts