Tennis Channel?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Marcingak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2015
NJ
Hello. Do you guys know if I can order just the Tennis Channel by itself or would I have to upgrade to the Xtra package? I currently have the Preferred Choice package and the Xtra package would be $35 more per month so I don't want to do that unless they offered me a big discount.

You'll need Xtra.
Tennis Channel does have a stand alone app on Roku and Amazon Fire TV you can purchase for around $90.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Marcingak
You'll need Xtra.
Tennis Channel does have a stand alone app on Roku and Amazon Fire TV you can purchase for around $90.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Thank you. I'll look into the Tennis Channel app if DirecTV doesn't offer me a discount on the Xtra package.

Thank you. I'll look into the Tennis Channel app if DirecTV doesn't offer me a discount on the Xtra package.

The Tennis Channel standalone streaming service, "Tennis Channel Plus" is different from the regular Tennis Channel. They both are streamed via the same app, Tennis Channel Everywhere, with regular Tennis Channel requiring your cable/satellite credentials to stream. But TC Plus has usually only the lower level tournaments, some of which are also on TC, some of which aren't. The list of tournaments on TC Plus can be found here ----> http://tennischannel.com/about/frequently-asked-questions-02-02-2017

Just wanted to add that it appears Tennis Channel is now available on Choice. You should not need to upgrade to Xtra in order to receive it.

Source: (read the comment on it for confirmation)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts