test pattern -ted on BIO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

alemmoe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2008
pottstown,pa
When scanning the FTA channels on AMC 4 - KU ,I get a {test pattern- ted } on BIO channel , # 12060 H 26700. What does this mean for me. Is is not a free FTA channel? Thanks in advance.

that means its not there anymore ;)

FTA channels come and go all the time. So it may be back.....or maybe not

I neglected to mention, that I do get a very clear channel picture . The [Test Pattern- Ted ] is lower half of screen in yellow and red color and repeats itself. What I am concerned about, is I only want FTA programing and I dont want to be stealing any channels that are not legel to get.

I neglected to mention, that I do get a very clear channel picture . The [Test Pattern- Ted ] is lower half of screen in yellow and red color and repeats itself. What I am concerned about, is I only want FTA programing and I dont want to be stealing any channels that are not legel to get.

Can you post a screenshot? I'm not getting anything other than the normal channel on the screen.

Test pattern-ted on Bio

Thanks, you were right on.
As soon as I turned the closed caption off, it went away. It was the only channel that it appeared on. Alemmoe

with the closed caption on you get "test pattern- ted" on the screen. Turn it off it will go away.

History has closed-caption correctly...good for me, I can understad what are talking about... Bio carries no CC. only those words on screen appears.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts