test pattern -ted on BIO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

alemmoe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2008
pottstown,pa
When scanning the FTA channels on AMC 4 - KU ,I get a {test pattern- ted } on BIO channel , # 12060 H 26700. What does this mean for me. Is is not a free FTA channel? Thanks in advance.

that means its not there anymore ;)

FTA channels come and go all the time. So it may be back.....or maybe not

I neglected to mention, that I do get a very clear channel picture . The [Test Pattern- Ted ] is lower half of screen in yellow and red color and repeats itself. What I am concerned about, is I only want FTA programing and I dont want to be stealing any channels that are not legel to get.

I neglected to mention, that I do get a very clear channel picture . The [Test Pattern- Ted ] is lower half of screen in yellow and red color and repeats itself. What I am concerned about, is I only want FTA programing and I dont want to be stealing any channels that are not legel to get.

Can you post a screenshot? I'm not getting anything other than the normal channel on the screen.

Test pattern-ted on Bio

Thanks, you were right on.
As soon as I turned the closed caption off, it went away. It was the only channel that it appeared on. Alemmoe

with the closed caption on you get "test pattern- ted" on the screen. Turn it off it will go away.

History has closed-caption correctly...good for me, I can understad what are talking about... Bio carries no CC. only those words on screen appears.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)