Test patterns for 1080i/720P ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

michaelbudney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2008
I can tell I need to do some calibrations with my set and was wondering if D* has any test patterns hidden amongst the hundreds of channels.

I've seen some mention HDNet does some patters at awful hours of the morning (a time when I'm not up to the challenge of calibration). Hmm, I could record that I suppose.

They sell DVDs that contain almost everything a home DIY'er needs at Amazon & eBay.

I've got one of those but that only applies to my DVD player. My set takes each input and each resolution at the input as unique calibration settings.

This is according to HDNet's website. Already have my dvr scheduled.

Day and Time (ET/PT) Program Information Sat, Feb 16 - 6:30 AM ET
3:30 AM PTHDNet Test Patterns
Wonder how your home theatre is doing? Wish you had test patterns to help set it up? Well, HDNet is here to help. This short program will help you get the most out of your home theatre setup by providing you with the same professional test patterns HDNet uses to set their gear. Sat, Feb 23 - 6:30 AM ET
3:30 AM PT
HDNet Test Patterns

Wonder how your home theatre is doing? Wish you had test patterns to help set it up? Well, HDNet is here to help. This short program will help you get the most out of your home theatre setup by providing you with the same professional test patterns HDNet uses to set their gear.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)