Texas Rising on History

EW didnt give it a good review. I will see what others say before I watch.

I took a year of Texas History in 7th grade(required in Texas) and that seems to be all we talked about was the Alamo and Santa Anna. I'll pass.

I'm watching it only because there isn't much else on. I remember when I was in San Antonio back 2000. My daughter was graduating from advanced medical training at Fort Sam and we went sight seeing to see the Alamo.... Tiny. The wax museum close by was more fun tho. :biggrin

I'm watching it only because there isn't much else on. I remember when I was in San Antonio back 2000. My daughter was graduating from advanced medical training at Fort Sam and we went sight seeing to see the Alamo.... Tiny. The wax museum close by was more fun tho. :biggrin
Right in the middle of the city too. I thought that it was just another church building when I ran into it one night walking around in San Antonio back in 1977. Then I saw the sign that it was the Alamo.

You did learn "The Eyes of Texas" did you not?
Yes, that song is kind of ingrained in your mind down here . When I moved here in 6th grade from Missouri ,where I lived 6 years ,by way of my home state of Arkansas where I was born and lived till I was 6 , I had no idea what I was getting in to. But now after living here for over 42 years , I consider it home.

That pretty little senorita doesn't know how luck she is not having to do anything more with those two bozos...:rollingeyes As far as the rest went last night.. I like Paxton but his acting skills here not so much. and then there is the over the top Santa Anna..

That pretty little senorita doesn't know how luck she is not having to do anything more with those two bozos...:rollingeyes As far as the rest went last night.. I like Paxton but his acting skills here not so much. and then there is the over the top Santa Anna..
yeah those two bozos are why we have the expression "Darwin Award Winner."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts