Thank God Dish doesn't have HD locals in Ness City, KS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kaman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 8, 2006
I cringe to even think about any local footage of this story in HD (or SD for that matter). Reading about it on the MSNBC.com (as well as Fox News and CNN for verification) was bad enough.

I realize my feeble attempt to relate this "WTF story" to something DishNetwork-ey is weak , but I couldn't resist sharing the fun with the good folks on this Forum.

I cringe to even think about any local footage of this story in HD (or SD for that matter). Reading about it on the MSNBC.com (as well as Fox News and CNN for verification) was bad enough.

I realize my feeble attempt to relate this "WTF story" to something DishNetwork-ey is weak , but I couldn't resist sharing the fun with the good folks on this Forum.

Wow. I'm impressed. Might be hard to top that one.

Let's see.. your girlfriend is in the bathroom and won't come out. So you wait 2 years to call some one? What the hell. I wonder what caused him to finally call for help?

Perhaps it was the only way she could afford to keep Dish's "Everything Pak" and her 2-year commitment finally ran out. Just think of the money she must have saved (toilet paper, monthly female supplies, clothes, laundry, tidybowl cleaner, etc.)

This brings up so many questions. What did she do on the holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving? Apparently, the "boyfriend" didn't get any action Valentine's day, anniversaries, or at all for that matter (at least from her). What did she do all day, besides eat and poop? How did she sleep? Did she get sponge baths or haircuts? Did she clip her toenails or brush her teeth? How greasy was her hair? I gotta stop. This is grossing me out.

and they say that people from West Virginia are F'ed up.....This takes the cake and swallows it whole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)