Thank you dish for Fox News

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Frostwolf

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
I woke up this morning to find that 209 MSNBC is gone and 205 Fox News is active. I hope this is Permanent. Anyone else know anything about the change?

Thanks Dish, I hate CNN's lies.

Last edited:
59allstate said:
Then you'll love Fox New's "Fair and Balanced" right-wing ass-kissery.

Fox isn't Always right. But at least they have a better track record of telling the truth. So many times I've seen CNN report something and then retract it or ignore it after the truth comes out.

Fox isn't as far right as CNN is as far wrong (Correction Left :) )

Frostwolf said:
Fox isn't Always right. But at least they have a better track record of telling the truth. So many times I've seen CNN report something and then retract it or ignore it after the truth comes out.

Fox isn't as far right as CNN is as far wrong (Correction Left :) )

Your right, Fox just never admits they were wrong. Hmm, kinda like a certain current administration?? ;)

Come on now, the big B just admitted he is responsible for going into Iraq. Give him a break, he just recently figured how to spell it. :)

Last edited:
I used to be democrat before 9/11 then I started watching the news heavily during those times, switching back and forth between all the stations, Seeing how CNN was twisting things, MSNBC right behind them, And Fox was more correct. And since then I have seen ot over and over again how things are twisted just enough to make it a complete lie. I have many Military friends and every single one of them and their wives are absolutley disgusted at CNN and other for the Lies they have promoted.

So do I believe Friends with first hand experience of the account or CNN?

I'm no longer a democrat after watching the elections on CNN, I've learned thier twisted ways and now have gone to right way, or at least somewhat. Both sides have extremist wackos.

Our government cannot continue to function as is, If you even consider it functioning now.

Yes I voted for Bush, Mainly because he was the less evil choice of the only two in the running.

Now I Have said my piece, I had now intention of making this a political face off. CNN has lied about other things that have no relevance to left or right. Fox has lied also. I just feel there is less manure to dig through on Fox.

Thats All you'll hear from me. The used to be a democrat until I wised up easy going conservative.

Look on the bright side we have somehow made it through 5 years of Bush, I think we will make it 3 more!!!! I'm not saying it will be easy though.

The thing about media and potlitics is they are both full of BS. I for one support Bush in what we are doing over there. If the US does nothing anywhere in this world, what country will? No one plain and simple...

Getting back to the subject...I'm completely confused. Fox news has always been a channel for me :confused:

AndyOI said:
Getting back to the subject...I'm completely confused. Fox news has always been a channel for me :confused:

The OP does not have the Americas Top package that Fox News is usually in. However Dish changed the channel to a free view so that everyone can watch it, until they change it back.

HokieEngineer said:
The OP does not have the Americas Top package that Fox News is usually in. However Dish changed the channel to a free view so that everyone can watch it, until they change it back.

Ah, I understand now

AndyOI said:

some people don't have the top 120 package so its a freeview

Even people with just locals (like me) get the freeviews too :)

Iceberg said:
some people don't have the top 120 package so its a freeview
Even people with just locals (like me) get the freeviews too :)

COOL.................................

LOL

President Bush is saving your ass,like it or not,unlike the previous administration that did NOTHING after attracts on this country.Democrats and liberals are giving aide and comfort to the terrorist and it's a disgrace.All you libs that SAY you care sooo much about humanity, don't seem to give a damn about the 500,000 bodies of men ,women and children (estimated) found in the mass graves in Iraq.Did you see them voting yesterday?Did you see them dancing in the streets?My friends that have served in Iraq tell me that 80% of Iraqis love Bush and our troops.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)