Status
Not open for further replies.

kresston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 29, 2004
Home of the HOKIES!!
I would like to thank Satelliteguys and Dishstore.net for the excellent Dish 942 I won in the Candy Caper game. It arrived today in great condition. This will be my first DVR and HD receiver. It's gonna take some getting used to but I can't wait to get it going :dev

If you can't get used to it, I'll take it off your hands :D

anyways congrats man enjoy it :)

kresston said:
Current Dish 311 & 301 owner, soon to be Dish 942 owner.
kresston, time to update your sig! :cool:

Congratulations again!

kresston said:
LOL I'm also the first in my family to get a HDTV and a DVR, tbh we simple folk:D

Hehe just think now hes got HDTV and a HD DVR and soon he will get running water and INDOOR PLUMBING. :D

Congrats!!

Foxbat, I probably won't be changing my sig until the 942 goes gold. (edit: changed sig)
Scott, had indoor plumbing for bout a decade :rolleyes: like I said...we simple folk :dev

TBH, I have no clue how I got the 112 candy pieces. But in my original guess I had 3.58 for the count of the money. Then Scott posted a clue about it being greater than 5 but less than 10 so I decided that it's probably somewhere in between. I changed it from 3.58 to 7.58 since its pretty much in between 5 and 10. So I guess it was just dumb luck :D

Kresston, you look to be all about Whose Line. :D

Some day I've gotta transfer all my great Whose Line clips onto my PC before my 522 or 921 decides I've had them long enough... Then eventually I'll get them onto DVD. :)

Congrats on your win (good guesses). That's how I ended up with my 921, from the SatelliteGuys.US holiday party grand prize drawing.

Tux,

Yeah I love Whose Line. It's probaby whats gonna get DVR'ed more often than anything else :rolleyes:. I read somewhere that Whose Line is trying to get released on DVD. I'll do some research on it though.:confused: Thanks again!

EDIT:
Found a website about it @ http://www.whose-line.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)