Thank You NBC For Using the NBA on NBC Music

trumanhorn

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
Missouri
I tuned in to the US/China Olympic basketball game this morning, and much to my delight, they were using the old NBA on NBC music cues for the game. I think this is one of the best sports themes ever, and I couldn't be happier that they're finding a use for it (after the NBA went to ABC/ESPN).

I tuned in to the US/China Olympic basketball game this morning, and much to my delight, they were using the old NBA on NBC music cues for the game. I think this is one of the best sports themes ever, and I couldn't be happier that they're finding a use for it (after the NBA went to ABC/ESPN).

I was just about to post the same thing. :) It's great to hear "Roundball Rock" again!! :up

Ditto. They did such a great job covering the NBA for so many years, it was a great call to use that music. I'm gonna make it a ringtone on my cell phone right now! John Tesh made the song right?

Ditto. They did such a great job covering the NBA for so many years, it was a great call to use that music. I'm gonna make it a ringtone on my cell phone right now! John Tesh made the song right?

Roundball Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I got that for my phone as well. My best friend who is a major sports fan, that is his theme song. I used to have it for a guy who was named "Michael Jordan" but I changed it to Disturbed's "Enemy" after I realized what a jerk he was.

BTW, Bill, I like that theme. I didn't see the game but I'm glad the theme is there. You really get pumped when you here that theme. Who would have thought-John Tesh, John Tesh, wrote it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)