Thank you Orby!

dozrdave

Original poster
May 15, 2020
Central NY
Thank you Orby for the service you provided all of us for the short time you were able to make a go of it. I am sad to lose this service but understanding that Orby had a very long row to hoe. I knew when I signed up that the odds of Orby succeeding were extremely slim. However, I applaud all of the investors/owners for the attempt. I am at the point now that I will just have to live with the OTA channels that are available. Once AT&T purchased DirecTV it was clear that that was a "go nowhere anymore but backwards" service. After being a loyal 24 year continuous DirecTV customer, AT&T finally drove me to cancel my DirecTV service thanks to their exorbitant rate increases and arrogant business practices. History shows AT&T is successful at ruining every business it swallows up - DirecTV just one of its latest examples. Even though Orby has not been able to succeed, thank you for offering me a REASONABLE alternative to DirecTV when I needed it most. Orby was worth every (comparatively few) penny I spent. Thank you again ORBY.

Thank you Orby for the service you provided all of us for the short time you were able to make a go of it. I am sad to lose this service but understanding that Orby had a very long row to hoe. I knew when I signed up that the odds of Orby succeeding were extremely slim. However, I applaud all of the investors/owners for the attempt. I am at the point now that I will just have to live with the OTA channels that are available. Once AT&T purchased DirecTV it was clear that that was a "go nowhere anymore but backwards" service. After being a loyal 24 year continuous DirecTV customer, AT&T finally drove me to cancel my DirecTV service thanks to their exorbitant rate increases and arrogant business practices. History shows AT&T is successful at ruining every business it swallows up - DirecTV just one of its latest examples. Even though Orby has not been able to succeed, thank you for offering me a REASONABLE alternative to DirecTV when I needed it most. Orby was worth every (comparatively few) penny I spent. Thank you again ORBY.
Nicely put.

lost_love001.jpg

Reactions: PWMGUY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts