Thank you...

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
I just wanted to say thanks to Scott...Vivek...Scherrman...Dish...and all the Satguys staff that attended Ces and brought us all this great info

This is truly the best site for all satellite related things...I can't say thank you enough for the time and effort that is put in to deliver the best to your supporters

Thanks to Dish especially Vivek for taking time out and answering questions...I agree w what Scott posted earlier in another thread...it is more then a job for Vivek... You can tell he is truly passionate about what he does and it shows...I like others I'm sure are very grateful he is a Dish employee

I was going to say thank you in all the Ces threads...but I feel a separate thread is needed to express my gratitude to everyone that has made this happen

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE !!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to I just wanted to say thanks to Scott...Vivek...Scherrman...Dish...and all the Satguys staff that attended Ces and brought us all this great info This is truly the best site for all satellite related things...I can't say thank you enough for the time and effort that is put in to deliver the best to your supporters Thanks to Dish especially Vivek for taking time out and answering questions...I agree w what Scott posted earlier in another thread...it is more then a job for Vivek... You can tell he is truly passionate about what he does and it shows...I like others I'm sure are very grateful he is a Dish employee I was going to say thank you in all the Ces threads...but I feel a separate thread is needed to express my gratitude to everyone that has made this happen THANK YOU TO EVERYONE !!!
Just thought I'd let everyone know, I'm not actually at CES. I'm just at my office but I love when new stuff like this comes out so I'm trying to find out any info I can and posting here. I basically use my knowledge as a retailer to help others and keep them informed.

It's nice to know that it's appreciated. I love this site and the members it has.

I agree. this site keep you posted on what it is going on. Thanks to Scott and everyone who make this possible.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thanks to everyone at CES and not there that helped in getting all information out and to Mr. Vivek thanks for all information and demonstrating everything so we can see before it comes out!!! :)

Yes!
I look forward to CES because of you guys. I can ask questions and get real answers.
Thanks!

:yessign:

Thanks for the great coverage this week, and to Vivek for some great new stuff to look forward to. :eek:k:

Oh...and Vivek...about those missing Protected Icons... :whistle:

:D

Last edited:
The real thanks goes to Dfergie and Wallyhts who work so hard to make me look good!

There is still a lot of video to come.

I have only made it halfway home so far I hope I make it home tonight. :)

Yes I hear Don and Dave did great this year!!!! :)

The real thanks goes to Dfergie and Wallyhts who work so hard to make me look good! There is still a lot of video to come. I have only made it halfway home so far I hope I make it home tonight. :) Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I agree Scott. I haven't done much but report what I hear. Most people would t think it but it's a lot of work going to conventions like CES. Lots of time on your feet and time to get info out as soon as you can. Sure is fun though.

Well done you guys!

The real thanks goes to Dfergie and Wallyhts who work so hard to make me look good!

There is still a lot of video to come.

I have only made it halfway home so far I hope I make it home tonight. :)

A huge thank you to Dfergie and Wallyhts for everything as well...just when I think Satguys has reached its peak it just keeps getting better thanks to people like them !!!

yes I teach a digital technology class in a Georgia High School and my class watched the video yesterday that Scott posted. The students love the new technology. Out of my 170 students about a third have Dish. Thank you all for keeping us up to date.

yes I teach a digital technology class in a Georgia High School and my class watched the video yesterday that Scott posted. The students love the new technology. Out of my 170 students about a third have Dish. Thank you all for keeping us up to date.

Where was that class when I was in high school. Sounds awesome.

I know right...What a great class to take...I appreciate all the knowledge as I sound a lot smarter then I am when the techs come out or I have to talk to someone from dish or the direct tv guy at Sams haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)