Thanks for nothing Dish.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
She's a woman, let her b*t*h. Women are wired to do this spontaneously.

Iceberg said:
ironically the reason she didnt want any pay programming was it was "too expensive" and she "didnt have the money for it"

The Welcome Pack is another option for $14.99/month along with locals in HD where available (and SD) along with some other SD cable channels like History, TBS, MTV 2, The Hub, Hallmark, Boomerang, etc. Other a la carte options may be able to be added like Encore Movie Pack ($5/month;341-347;377--no BB@Home or/and Epix a la carte last time I checked).

FMI:
http://www.dish.com/entertainment/packages/welcome/
Or
http://www.mydish.com/support/channels/packagewelcomepack.aspx

With the complaints, I think Dish would allow her to go the Welcome Pack (even if under contract). If not, there is always the $24.99/month Smart Pack or $34.99/month Dish America.

Does it have to be 10 separate posters clicking on dislike or can one poster click 10 times to downrank the post?

Works for me, you should have 2 SatGuys tab, and one of them (my original tab) has the OP.

Weird. I tried it on Chrome and Firefox and it just opens the thread in a new tab. You click on View Post and it just opens a new tab with the same thing. Oh well, I just read Iceberg's quotes. :)

Edit: The post shows after a few minutes if I leave the tab open for the original thread. Weird!

Last edited:
The new and improved (???) vBulletin software version.

Nope this was an add on, to try and make the like system better, and it wasn't cheap. This has nothing to do with vBulletin's newest version.

Honestly this thread should have been closed and deleted from the start, but I did not see it until later on. As it violates a few of our site rules. But by then it was already demoted.

I am kind of shocked though, I expected the dislike this post feature to first be used on Bob Haller. :)

In the two months since we upgraded the likes system this is the first time the Dislike features was used by our members. I do think the number of dislikes needs to be slightly higher, but I think members help police the site is a good thing, although we haven't had a bad spam attack in awhile where this tool would be really useful. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts