Thanks for nothing E* website.

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
Just when i thought E* had finally got the website right, I figured out they are still idiots.
With the recent sight redesign, they added the ability to drop channels online. I thought i would never have to call the Karjackastan center again.
Of course I was wrong, you can only cancel programming once a year online. After that, it's back to the call centers where they think they can talk you out of dropping with the 5 dollar fee. :mad:

Just when i thought E* had finally got the website right, I figured out they are still idiots.
With the recent sight redesign, they added the ability to drop channels online. I thought i would never have to call the Karjackastan center again.
Of course I was wrong, you can only cancel programming once a year online. After that, it's back to the call centers where they think they can talk you out of dropping with the 5 dollar fee. :mad:
Would you not be charged $5.00 on line as well? If you call you could possibly talk them out of it it you're good.;)

Yea ! Isn't that a F$&^en Joke. COM'ON Dishnetwork Lets stop with the stupidness already. Once a year! HA! I bet you can upgrade though!

The system won't allow me to make ANY program changes online, upgrades or downgrades, it says i have to call. This only happened since i dropped HBO last week. I wonder if making program changes through the automated phone system is still allowed or not?

I'm well aware of the D* website. I have been using it for years. I have both services because D* doesn't think my market is big enough for SD or HD locals. I plan on getting a D* HD upgrade soon so ol Charlie will be getting less of my money.

Transaction fee of $5.00 may apply when programming is removed.Transaction fee of $10.00 will be applied whenever Adult programming is removed.Playboy is considered adult programming.This fee is applied once programming charges are saved.

This is from the add/remove programming page... Guess they really do not want you to drop Adult channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)