Thanks for nothing E* website.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
Just when i thought E* had finally got the website right, I figured out they are still idiots.
With the recent sight redesign, they added the ability to drop channels online. I thought i would never have to call the Karjackastan center again.
Of course I was wrong, you can only cancel programming once a year online. After that, it's back to the call centers where they think they can talk you out of dropping with the 5 dollar fee. :mad:

Just when i thought E* had finally got the website right, I figured out they are still idiots.
With the recent sight redesign, they added the ability to drop channels online. I thought i would never have to call the Karjackastan center again.
Of course I was wrong, you can only cancel programming once a year online. After that, it's back to the call centers where they think they can talk you out of dropping with the 5 dollar fee. :mad:
Would you not be charged $5.00 on line as well? If you call you could possibly talk them out of it it you're good.;)

Yea ! Isn't that a F$&^en Joke. COM'ON Dishnetwork Lets stop with the stupidness already. Once a year! HA! I bet you can upgrade though!

The system won't allow me to make ANY program changes online, upgrades or downgrades, it says i have to call. This only happened since i dropped HBO last week. I wonder if making program changes through the automated phone system is still allowed or not?

I'm well aware of the D* website. I have been using it for years. I have both services because D* doesn't think my market is big enough for SD or HD locals. I plan on getting a D* HD upgrade soon so ol Charlie will be getting less of my money.

Transaction fee of $5.00 may apply when programming is removed.Transaction fee of $10.00 will be applied whenever Adult programming is removed.Playboy is considered adult programming.This fee is applied once programming charges are saved.

This is from the add/remove programming page... Guess they really do not want you to drop Adult channels.

Maybe Dish should copy the Direct website software!

OOPS! that gets you sued, doesn't it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)