thanks MattG!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
he checked something on one of my accounts. i say 'above and beyond', since it wasn't technical in nature and he handled it quickly.

Time Flies when your having fun...

Its sad though that DIRECTV hasn't stepped up to the plate to offer their customers the same world class service for their customers as well.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Time Flies when your having fun...

Its sad though that DIRECTV hasn't stepped up to the plate to offer their customers the same world class service for their customers as well.

Agreed. Matt made my move back to E very easy. Direct really should have someone like Matt working In their forums.

Just wanted to give a quick shot out to Matt as well for helping me fix a small issue with my billing yesterday. The issue may have been small, but it would have felt a lot bigger if I didn't ask him for any help. It's situations like these that make me wonder how us Dish subs ever got by without DIRT.:)

Me too. Matt was extremely helpful for me, with a defective receiver, and a Dishin' It Up- all at pretty much the same time. It would have been a nightmare with a "regular" CSR on the phone!

Having Matt and all the DIRT team here is worth the $20 to support this site ALONE. Sure hope Dish continues this valuable service!:)

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)