Thanks Satellite Guys!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vw412fan

Original poster
Jun 18, 2008
Hi all, I'm new here and wanted to post a quick Thanks for the forums... I ordered a prepaid Dish system and got it running last night, with help from the forums, via Google of course!

Got a good lock on 119 but had trouble getting 110, found a couple of threads here that helped me out. Turns out I may have a bad switch as I was able to pick up both 119 and 110 without making the recommended adjustments (and used the aluminum foil trick to confirm that the 119 LNB was the one really picking up 119).

So anyway, thanks again for a great source of info.

:)

Hi all, I'm new here and wanted to post a quick Thanks for the forums... I ordered a prepaid Dish system and got it running last night, with help from the forums, via Google of course!

Got a good lock on 119 but had trouble getting 110, found a couple of threads here that helped me out. Turns out I may have a bad switch as I was able to pick up both 119 and 110 without making the recommended adjustments (and used the aluminum foil trick to confirm that the 119 LNB was the one really picking up 119).

So anyway, thanks again for a great source of info.

:)

First off :welcome , second glad to see you got your system up and running! any more help there are A LOT of people who will help here! you should really come around for charlie/tech chats! but in the mean time enjoy your system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)