thanks scott

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jeffdan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 25, 2004
Scott Greczkowski, just wanted to give a shout out. i think others would agree, that you have always tried to provide accurate and updated info and for that, we all sincerely thank you.

now, when can we expect the next new hd channel uplink? HA, HA, just kidding.

Indeed it's nice to have someone willing to connect and share some inside info. I believe that it was supposed to be one uplink today and another tommorow. However it will be interesting if anything happens tommorow, seems like they launched it all today.

I cant speak for anyone else but I know myself Im going to become a supporting member to show my appreciation for all the hard work Scott and the mods do here at the site. Supporting this site I feel is the best thank you of them all.

Thanks guys, I will continue to keep my ear to the ground and report what I hear.

I know I haven't been 100% but I think my track record is really damn good. :)

It was a busy day for us here today, so thank you guys for turning to SatelliteGuys when you need your satellite news and information. :)

Indeed it's nice to have someone willing to connect and share some inside info. I believe that it was supposed to be one uplink today and another tommorow. However it will be interesting if anything happens tommorow, seems like they launched it all today.

All were put online today, I dont expect anything more tomorrow.

I'm kinda surprised that one didn't go with this batch as there were reports of them testing it previously. I wonder if this time Charlie is asking too much in fees (since the shopping channels pay to be carried vs the other way around for normal channels). ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts