Thanks to the Staff and Claude from DishStore!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
If you joined us at our Holiday party at the end of the chat the staff and Claude from DishStore.NET announced they had a surprise for me.

However they wouldn't tell me what the surprise was they said I had to wait.

Well the surprise has arrived!

It was a beautiful Gift basket with a bottle of Wine, cheese, sausage and chocolates. :)

The second part of the surprise is was a great thank you plaque, this plaque means a lot to me. I took it around tonight and showed my family and friends. (Although most of them asked me why I purchased a Plaque for myself) :D

Thank you guys for this. It means a lot. :)

I will try taking a photo of me with the plaque soon, unfortunately tommorow I have to go to the visit my grandmother in the hospital who had a heart attack early today. :(

Thanks again!!

I hope your grandmother is okay Scott!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Glad you liked the plaque and gift basket!! Its the least we could do for all the things you and your wife do for Satelliteguys. It was our way of giving something back to yall. :)

The staff really banded together well for this. I want to thank each and every one of them for helping out with getting this together. I especially want to thank Claude for going out of his way to help make sure this was possible :)

We were thinking of buying a plasma TV set for you, but you already have a TV set, so we decided on something more unique and memorable! ;)

Happy holiday, Scott! :D

Went and saw my grandmother today in the hospital, she looked better today then when we had her over a few weeks ago for Thanksgiving. :)

Glad shes ok, shes 78 and still kicking. :D

Ilya said:
We were thinking of buying a plasma TV set for you, but you already have a TV set, so we decided on something more unique and memorable! ;)

Happy holiday, Scott! :D

Yea, funney thing was that we did buy a Plasma Tv for ya. We knew you already had one, so I decided to bring it to my house instead :)

VERY glad to hear that Scott!!

Now get a pic of you and that plaque!! I can't wait to see it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)