Thanks...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

comfrey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 21, 2009
BC
Just wanted to show my gratitude by saying "thanks!" for having access to a site like this with so many knowledgeable members. It's great to be a part of it.

Hendrik

Comfrey,

We are all very pleased and happy that you chose to be here! You just had a 1 year aniversary recently and I congratulate you! Like StanleyJohn said, we are just like a family here! I could not ask for better guys and gals to hang out with and discuss our satellite pleasures with!

What is really great is that we all have our own little niche and knowledge base and these we can share with others. This is so very, may I say, "cool"!?

I mentioned in another post of mine that I am a registered member of quite a number of other sites all over the globe, sites that deal in satellites, catfishing, guinneas (birds) and pigeons and WildBlue satellite endeavors and all sorts or other hobbies. But, by far, the people here on this site are the most friendly and warm and open.

Shoot, we have members from all over North America and we are gaining friends from many places all over the world! That speaks volumes right there! How many members do we have here overall, right now? It has to be phenomenal!

Allow me to say that I really enjoy the company of everyone here and I am very proud to be a member of this "family"!

Thank you, everyone!

Gordy (RADAR)

Last edited:
me, too!

Just wanted to show my gratitude by saying "thanks!" for having access to a site like this with so many knowledgeable members.
I've just racked up five years here, and I would like to say "thanks", as well.
It's been a great source of amusement, inspiration, education, and humor! - :up

Thanks, the avatar has a bit of a story behind it... The rabbit is our pet rabbit named Timothy(one of many that we have). A few years back the wife and I were into card making and he was the subject of the "Happy Birthday" to a great grandson. Here is the finished cover.

Just like a family here! PS love your avatar

Attachments

• Copy_of_Great_GrandsonB-day.jpg
    Copy_of_Great_GrandsonB-day.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 105
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)