The 10 Worst-Selling Consoles of All Time

Welcome back to the 90's ladys and gentlemens.
Other than that good article.

Last edited:
Too bad the Dreamcast did not make it, Sega was not thinking when they launch that close to the PS2 launch. It was a good system.

Man, I loved my dreamcast, I still have it in the basement.
I had a TG16 too, a friend borrowed it and never gave it back, strangely, I never complained. :).
That same friend bought a saturn, I laughed at him even then about it. That console was just a joke game wise and support IMO

In the mid 90's I worked at a computer store that had a 3DO and a Pippin, both were cumbersome to deal with and no body was going to pay those prices.

Elstevo, I gotta believe the NEO GEO was 11th, I too found it odd it was not on the list.

I still have my TG16, actually I bought that game back when Sears had a Catalog service. Somebody ordered and never picked it up, so I got it for $50 because I worked there at that time. My kid loved Bonk...

I remember when my brother picked up a Sega CD add on for the Genesis with Dragon's Layer. A great game for like an hour but after that we just moved back to Genesis games.

Never was a saga fan, but I love my dreamcast.

Speaking of dreamcast. I like to thank saga, because if it wasn't for them we might be, just now getting a ps2. Saga started the 128bit game evolution for the console and real sport game play.
We were getting stuck in between 32-64bit resolution with the ps1 and the nintendo 64.

Man, I loved my dreamcast, I still have it in the basement.
I had a TG16 too, a friend borrowed it and never gave it back, strangely, I never complained. :).
That same friend bought a saturn, I laughed at him even then about it. That console was just a joke game wise and support IMO

In the mid 90's I worked at a computer store that had a 3DO and a Pippin, both were cumbersome to deal with and no body was going to pay those prices.

Elstevo, I gotta believe the NEO GEO was 11th, I too found it odd it was not on the list.

The price is what is keeping me from a 360 or PS3. I wonder how these consoles will do in history?

The price is what is keeping me from a 360 or PS3. I wonder how these consoles will do in history?

I'm guessing by the amount of units sold both ps3 and 360 that they will be remembered well .Mostly for the first gen hdtv game consols and for being a cheaper alt for next gen dvds much like i believe the ps2 was for dvds.but as for selection of games that always up to the individual gamer

i loved my turbo grafix 16 even had the turbo grafix express wich was the portable unit the great thing about that was it played the same games as the console. You only had to buy a game once and where able to play it on the home unit and the portable what an innovation.

Halo 3 to be released September 25th, 2007

April Hardware/Software Sales

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)