This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The 101 Hd?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pDUB

Original poster
Sep 24, 2007
THE O.C.
Last thur. night 1/9, I tuned in to the 101 on d-tv and the channel was broadcasting in HD. Great picture . Then when I tuned the channel in on the next day it was back to SD quality where it remains today. Did anyone else have this? What happened? Anyone got any info?

If and when the channel is "listed" as HD, not all its programming will be HD; that is how I have read it.

I did see the same thing on the guide it said The 101HD now it say The 101, maybe D* was doing a test on that channel maybe we should get it by this week full time.

I don't even have it listed in HD anymore. I could have sworn it was there this morning. Definitely there yesterday. They must be having issues with it.

OK - must be losing my mind. When I select HD channels it is there. It is the SD feed that is not there. I think..... The channel does not show anything being broadcast in HD.

What is the deal here?

So back when 101HD was in the guide last week, I set it to record the Heart concert that was on yesterday 1/14 at 11:30AM EST that was listed as HD. Once the 101HD channel disappeared, that concert was still listed in my to do list, but I figured once 11:30AM rolled around, the recording would be canceled. Well it wasn't. It was in my playlist when I got home last night. So then I figured, well it's probably just SD. Well it wasn't. It was in full HD for the entire 90 minutes.

So 101HD must still be active but D* is blocking us from seeing it. I wonder why?

I did the same and just noticed it in the list... watching now

Status
Please reply by conversation.