The 101 Hd?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pDUB

Original poster
Sep 24, 2007
THE O.C.
Last thur. night 1/9, I tuned in to the 101 on d-tv and the channel was broadcasting in HD. Great picture . Then when I tuned the channel in on the next day it was back to SD quality where it remains today. Did anyone else have this? What happened? Anyone got any info?

I did see the same thing on the guide it said The 101HD now it say The 101, maybe D* was doing a test on that channel maybe we should get it by this week full time.

I don't even have it listed in HD anymore. I could have sworn it was there this morning. Definitely there yesterday. They must be having issues with it.

OK - must be losing my mind. When I select HD channels it is there. It is the SD feed that is not there. I think..... The channel does not show anything being broadcast in HD.

What is the deal here?

So back when 101HD was in the guide last week, I set it to record the Heart concert that was on yesterday 1/14 at 11:30AM EST that was listed as HD. Once the 101HD channel disappeared, that concert was still listed in my to do list, but I figured once 11:30AM rolled around, the recording would be canceled. Well it wasn't. It was in my playlist when I got home last night. So then I figured, well it's probably just SD. Well it wasn't. It was in full HD for the entire 90 minutes.

So 101HD must still be active but D* is blocking us from seeing it. I wonder why?

So back when 101HD was in the guide last week, I set it to record the Heart concert that was on yesterday 1/14 at 11:30AM EST that was listed as HD. Once the 101HD channel disappeared, that concert was still listed in my to do list, but I figured once 11:30AM rolled around, the recording would be canceled. Well it wasn't. It was in my playlist when I got home last night. So then I figured, well it's probably just SD. Well it wasn't. It was in full HD for the entire 90 minutes.

So 101HD must still be active but D* is blocking us from seeing it. I wonder why?
I did the same and just noticed it in the list... watching now :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts