The 15 Worst Burgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
Why I didn't know.

A hamburger isn't, by itself, a terrible nutritional choice. Topped with some lettuce and tomato, ketchup and mustard, and a relatively small bun, a burger is a high-protein treat that shouldn't pack too much fat or too many calories. But just as country music went from skinny little Hank Williams playing honky-tonks to Garth Brooks touring stadiums—and just as baseball went from wiry Jackie Robinson stealing home to muscle-bound Barry Bonds stealing homers—so have our burgers evolved from lean and simple to very fat and very complicated. How hard has it become to decode the once-simple hamburger? Get a load—literally—of one of these.

Want more great swaps, shopping suggestions, and general nutrition information? Buy Eat This, Not That 2012! today.

The 15 Worst Burgers

wow mickey d's didn't make the list.Also surprised Hardee's/Carls Jr. didn't either.They have the $6 dollar burger and its huge.

I hope five guys was on the list...I will never go there again. What a joke....

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I hope five guys was on the list...I will never go there again. What a joke....

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I don't see the big deal with five guys either, people go crazy about them. To me just because it's big does not make it good. I know they push there food to be fresh

To each there own, I admit I have my share of food cheats, but these burgers are crazy!

Five Guys is ok, I really like Fuddruckers myself.

I don't care for 5 Guys, but folks at my office love them. I got sick at "Fud" both times I ate there and will not return.

Seeing as I eat fast food burgers at most once a month, I don't think this list really affects me. If I'm going to Burger King or Wendy's, I'm not thinking, "Gee, what is the healthiest thing on this menu?" I'm there because I'm in the mood for a fast food burger that's full of salt and other bad things, and I'll make a note to not eat much for the rest of the day to compensate. And let's face it: When it comes to eating fast food, unless you're eating a salad there, it's not "What on the menu is healthy?" but rather "What on the menu is the least bad?"

Seeing as I eat fast food burgers at most once a month, I don't think this list really affects me. If I'm going to Burger King or Wendy's, I'm not thinking, "Gee, what is the healthiest thing on this menu?" I'm there because I'm in the mood for a fast food burger that's full of salt and other bad things, and I'll make a note to not eat much for the rest of the day to compensate. And let's face it: When it comes to eating fast food, unless you're eating a salad there, it's not "What on the menu is healthy?" but rather "What on the menu is the least bad?"
I don't even think the salads are that good for you. :eek:

Wendy Garden Sensations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)