The 20 Biggest Mess-Ups/Mistakes in CW/UPN/WB History

technically it is a programming service....albeigh 2 hours a night (7-9 Central) Monday thru Friday with just reruns of other shows...but it is considered a network

Most stations that carry it "full time" (as its own network) just fill the rest with other syndicated programming. Here in Minneapolis they've been doing the same thing for years on My29....judge shows, talk shows and reruns of Simpsons, 2 1/2 men, Big Blang and so on
Some smaller markets they show the 2 hour My block after Fox. So as example Fox is from 7-9 Central and My is from 9-11 or maybe 10-midnite if Fox has a newscast

Portland/Poland Spring (ME) is a smaller market than Hartford/New Haven (CT). However, they have WPME-TV (MY) channel 35 of Lewiston/Portland. The one OTA network they're missing is ION (available on Time-Warner Cable in Portland). It should be noted that the current WPFO-TV (FOX) channel 23 of Waterville/Portland was once WMPX-TV (PAX) in another lifetime.

Smallest market that has a full powered My affiliate on a -1 only
KYES 5 Anchorage

lots of smaller markets have it as a subchannel. The NBC in Duluth has had it since 2002 when it was UPN9. Duluth (180 miles from Minneapolis) use to get KMSP (Minneapolis) on cable when it was UPN. Then in 2002 KMSP9 and WFTC29 (which was Fox) got switched when Fox bought KMSP so it got dropped.
Even more use it as "fill in" for 2 hours after Fox programming is done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts